Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Weekly Training Report - April 28th-May 4th

Monday: 8.2 miles (7:35)

Tuesday: 8.2 miles (7:23)


Wednesday: 7.8 miles (7:34)

Thursday: 16.1 miles (7:30)
I didn't have to go into work until lunch time, so I used today for my long run knowing that I'll be flying back home over the weekend.  And I'd likely be too exhausted/jet lagged to get in a good long run.

Friday: 7.6 miles (7:28)

Saturday: 3.2 miles (6:55)
Short run after flying back from Hawaii overnight.  I thought this would be a pretty slow run, but I felt pretty good surprisingly.

Sunday: 11.0 miles (7:26)

Weekly total: 61.9 miles
I made it back from my work trip at the end of this week.  I was able to keep running 60 miles/week for the two weeks I was in Hawaii.  Now, that I'm back home, I hope to start adding some workouts in over the next couple of weeks.  If that goes well, then I'll start thinking about bumping my mileage up to 70 miles/week.

No comments:

Post a Comment