Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Weekly Training Report - April 14th-20th

Monday: 8.0 miles (7:17

Tuesday: 12.5 miles (7:42)


Wednesday: 9.0 miles (7:56)
I had really tired legs for this run today.  The plan was to run a workout either today or tomorrow this week.  But, there's just no way with the way my legs are feeling.  And another long run on Saturday before I fly to Hawaii for work.  It's just taking me longer than I thought to adjust to 60 mile weeks.  I've rushed into workouts before when increasing my mileage and got injured because of it.  So, I'll just listen to my body, even though sometimes it's frustrating.

Thursday: 7.7 miles (7:46)

Friday: 7.5 miles (7:15)

Saturday: 15.2 miles (7:30)

Sunday: 6.7 miles (7:27)
I made it to Hawaii!  After flying for 10 hours, my feet and ankles were very swollen.  But, it felt good to run.  I run around diamond head, the views were amazing!

Weekly total: 66.8 miles
Best week yet, with my mileage buildup.  Still no workouts yet, and I don't know how my runs will go for the next 3 weeks while I'm in Hawaii.  Working long days and then running fast doesn't sound fun.  I want to at least shoot to keep my mileage up in the 60s while I'm here.


No comments:

Post a Comment