Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Weekly Training Report - February 24th-March 2nd

Monday: 2.1 miles (7:30)

Tuesday: 3.1 miles (7:27)

Wednesday: 4.2 miles (7:29)

Thursday: 5.1 miles (7:00)

Friday: 6.3 miles (7:37)

Saturday: 3.9 miles (7:50); 6.2 miles (6:02)
Ran the Best Damn 10k and was the first overall male!  Read my race report here.

Sunday: 10.0 miles (7:10)
Ran with the Winter Park running group today and ran with the faster group.  I ran a little faster than I wanted to after a race the day before.  But, I felt good and kept up with the leaders OK.  I guess I'll try to run with them from now on.

Weekly total: 40.8 miles
This was a pretty easy recovery week after the marathon.  I was surprised how good my legs felt on the 10k.  Good enough for a 3 minute PR.  I'll spend a couple more weeks in the 40s before I start adding more miles.  I'm going to try to get a real good base going into some fall half marathons and maybe the Space coast marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment