Monday, February 24, 2014

Weekly Trainin Report - February 17th-23rd

Monday: 3.2 miles (7:20)

Tuesday: 3.7 miles (7:27)
I felt a sharp pain in the arch of my right foot after I had to stop quickly for a car pulling out in front of me.  I felt it every once in awhile throughout the run, this has me a little worried!

Wednesday: 4.0 miles (7:24)
No pain in my right foot today, so that's good news.  Just continued my slow easy runs leading up to the race on Sunday.  I'm going to start carbo-loading a little tomorrow, getting up to 150-200 g of carbs a day.  After this race, I'll make a post about my ketogenic diet I've been following since early November.

Thursday: 3.2 miles (7:37)

Friday: 2.6 miles (7:08)

Saturday: 3.5 miles (7:44)

Sunday: 26.3 miles (6:56)
I ran 3:02:31 on my marathon, I didn't make it to my goal of breaking 3 hours mainly because I had to take a pit stop at mile 19 and could never get my legs moving again.  I'll have a race report about it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment